Tobo Track is an exciting new way to build roads and tracks for toy cars
and trains. 12 identical pieces are included with each set, and can be
joined together in hundreds of ways to create a track that goes anywhere
you want it to. Every hexagonal piece has a straight section, a curved
section and an intersection – and can be connected to any edge of any
other piece. It's a fun way to use creativity while playing with toy
cars and trains. Tobo Track was designed in Canada and is manufactured
in the USA.
To play with Tobo Track just connect pieces together to make a track for
any toy car or train (like Hot-Wheels, Matchbox, Brio, Thomas and
Friends, and more…). Any edge can connect to any other edge – its as
easy as A B C! Each package includes one handmade wooden toy car, so its
ready to play with straight out of the box.
The track possibilities are endless... so is the fun!
There are just a few of the hundreds
of possible track shapes and configurations. You can make long winding
roads, figure eights, large loops... and many more shapes. Your
imagination is the limit!
What are the numbers for?
The numbers on the edges can be used in many ways. Here are just four examples:
- The two numbers must be added together (or subtracted) before the car can drive across.
- Join only odd numbers to odd numbers and even number to even numbers.
- Only connect same number together (ie. 1 to 1, 3 to 3, 6 to 6, etc.)
- Add up all the numbers as you drive through the track.
- And make up your own number games!
Each set includes:
- 12 track pieces
- 1 wooden toy car
- 1 mesh storage bag
- 1 set of optional stickers