• Patented – Free of Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals
• Broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
• Very stable under sunlight
• Not chemical based
• No Nano particles
• Free of hormone disrupting chemicals
• Rated at the highest level of Water Resistance
• Paraben Free and PABA Free
• High Zinc content – no Titanium Dioxide
• Immuno-enhancing properties to ward off free radicals caused by sunlight
• Sunscreen produced in the USA
• Applies incredibly easily and absorbs easily despite having such a high Zinc content.
• Only sunscreen to ever pass Whole Foods Premium Care line requirements
• Does not have an obtrusive smell that many organic sunscreens have.
• Between the stability of the sunscreen, highest level of water resistance, and high molecular weight small amounts of the sunscreen go a long way and provide lasting protection.
• FDA Testing lab “We have not seen a sunscreen perform with this broad spectrum of UVA / UVB protection”
• A member of the Safe Cosmetics Campaign Compact
Feature: Please note that the sunscreen contains a high molecular weight due to the percentage of Zinc Oxide. Small amounts of the sunscreen go a long way.
Feature: The sunscreen tubes are filled based on 3oz of sunscreen.
Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 25%
Inactive Ingredients: Distilled
buffered water, vegetable glycerine, whole leaf aloe vera gel, raspberry
seed oil, carrot oil, jojoba oil, rice bran oil, gamma oryzinol, olive
oil, aribinogalactan, L-arginine, vitamin E, vitamin C, orange peel wax,
bees wax, frankinscense, rosemary, cornstarch, arrowroot, carageenan
Thinksport/ThinkBaby Sunscreen FAQ
What is the Difference between the thinksport and thinkbaby
The short answer....nothing. The slightly
longer answer is that we were previously producing our BPA Free Feeding
Sets with our logo across them ("thinkbaby"). We received some push back
from 5 year olds that insisted that they were no longer babies and
didn't want to see the word "baby" on any of their products. So we
applied this logic to the sunscreen, knowing that kids above a certain
age might push back if we didn't have another version available.
Can I use the thinkbaby sunscreen on my baby?
This sunscreen, like all others, are for use on children older than 6
months. For children under 6 months please consult with your doctor.
Why did thinksport/thinkbaby create a sunscreen?
our research and testing we found the majority of sunscreens currently
on the market are full of questionable ingredients and known
carcinogens. Not only are the ingredients in sunscreen able to interact
with skin, but data shows that 26 seconds after application of lotions,
the same chemicals can be detected in the bloodstream. This enables
sunscreens to cause reproductive harm and creates the risk of a myriad
of disorders including cancer which counteracts the exact reason why
people use sunscreen: to reduce the chance of getting cancer. So why
would you then apply something that could actually increase this risk?
Enter thinkbaby and thinksport's patented sunscreen
What are the useage directions?
1. It is
recommend that you shake on knead the tube prior to use. Please note
that our sunscreen has a very high molecular weight. So smaller amounts
will go a long way.
2. Apply approximately 30 minutes to sun exposure. This will also
allow the sunscreen to fully absorb and reduce the potential for
"whitening". We recommend additional applications for events that
involve heavy sweating or water based activities. Although the sunscreen
falls into the highest level of water resistance.
3. Using our sunscreen helps reduce chance of sunburn, skin cancer,
and premature aging of skin. We also recommend wearing protective
clothing while in the sunlight.
4. Avoid getting sunscreen in your eyes.
Warning: If for any reason you have skin irritation,
we recommend stopping use and consulting with a doctor. We use only
safe ingredients with no known allergens. But, if problems arise with
the use of any product, always best to consult with an expert.